[etoys-america-latina] For Sell Brand New Nokia N900, Nokia N97 mini, Sony Ericsson X

exodus america-latina-forum em squeakland.org
Domingo Outubro 18 18:45:37 EDT 2009

Dear David,

 Thanks for the Interest in the phone The phones is still available for sale and it is brand new, never been used and sealed in the original box with all the necessary accessories.. How many units do you want to buy from us. The Apple Iphone is working for all network and it has all language options... The iphone cost is 300$ while shipping cost 30$ to Australia or any country.

Payment Terms Are: Western Union Money Transfer For 1unit to 50units.... While Bank Transfer for 50Units And Above...

Delivery Service: We ship via FedEx Courier service and UPS... The phone will be shipped immediately your payment is confirmed and it will be delivered to your door step within 36hrs...

Terms And Condition: We issue a 90days tested and return policies for all our customers who buy in Bulk while we issue 30days return policies for 1units to 20units customers...

Kindly get back to me with where you are located? Full receivers Name and Address, Contact Phone number and Company name if any...

I await your prompt email ASAP...

Regards

Steven Bond...

(from forum)