[etoys-america-latina] Re: Call for papers ICEL 2011 - Squeak in Chile 2011

Carlos Rabassa carnen em mac.com
Quinta Maio 6 16:21:55 EDT 2010

Jorge,

we do remember you,  and our lunch together.

I believe we also were sitting next to each other at a dinner organized by Marta Voelcker.

I certainly appreciate your passing us this information and would distribute to some of the organizations I know reach Uruguayan teachers.

We look forward to meeting you again,  somewhere,  maybe in Montevideo.

Sincerely,

Carlos & Nenny Rabassa