[etoys-america-latina] Aprendiendo Etoys

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray.luna em javeriana.edu.co
Quinta Abril 21 20:58:11 EDT 2011

Hi Kathleen,

Thanks for this two quotes. I'm making my research now on what I have
"autopoietic digital social technologies" and this quotes are really
part of the heart of the problem from the technopolitical point of view
of the Global South vs the Global North relationships regarding digital
technologies.

Cheers,

Offray