[etoys-america-latina] XO + Etoys = Estudio de Animación

Carlos Rabassa carnen em mac.com
Domingo Abril 24 06:14:31 EDT 2011

Mike,

thanks for your message.

Unfortunately cannot help you.

I am not the owner of the list.

I am quite sure you can do it yourself,  it is set as an automatic procedure from the site itself.

Tried to find the right page to point it out to you but for some reason I haven´t been successful.

I am posting the request in the list where someone will most probably be able to help you.

And if I may,  I would like to ask you for a very important and special favor.

Your request was written as a reply to my latest posting.

Have I done something wrong?

Did I offend you somehow?

If so,  I would really appreciate your comments so someone else or myself don´t do that same wrong again.

Thanks!

Carlos Rabassa
Voluntario
Red de Apoyo al Plan Ceibal