[Balloon] [Bug+Fix] in BalloonCanvas>>drawString: ...

Jens Lincke jens at impara.de
Mon Nov 27 19:20:05 UTC 2006

Hi,

I found a bug in the BalloonCanvas when drawing a String with an offset
transformation

the method
drawString: s from: firstIndex to: lastIndex in: boundsRect font:
fontOrNil color: c
was marked TODO and did only draw when it can fall back to FormCanvas

But the offset in the Transformation was ignored, so I changed it into:

drawString: s from: firstIndex to: lastIndex in: boundsRect font:
fontOrNil color: c
   (self ifNoTransformWithIn: boundsRect)
       ifTrue:[ | offset |
       offset := transform a13 @ transform a23.

       ^super drawString: s from: firstIndex to: lastIndex in:
boundsRect + offset font: fontOrNil color: c]

and uploaded a iSqueak3.8 package Balloon-jl.4 to the
source.impara.de/Stuff

- Jens Lincke -