[Newbies] SMMaintainableObject?

Bakki Kudva bakki.kudva at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 16:43:44 UTC 2006

Stef,

On 8/3/06, stéphane ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
> To complement: in general do not through away your changes and image
> (use them always in couple the changes contains the log of what you
> did and can be handy to rescue some code). but do not forget to save
> your code either as fileout (click on class category -> fileout) or
>
> use Monticello to save your code (my preferred way) Create an account
> on squeaksource and use Monticello
> This way you will have a version on your disc
> you can have a look at my videos.....http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/
> Videos/

> Stef

Thanks for the video link and the working method suggestions. I
already have gone thro'  your wonderful Smalltalk intro in Squeak and
also downloaded most of the free books to read. I had  bookmarked your
site becuase it is such a rich resource but somehow missed the video
links the first time!

cheers,

bakki