[Newbies] Managing squeak windows

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Tue Aug 8 07:00:42 UTC 2006

Hello,

i> Any best practices for managing all those windows?
I'm no authority on best practices but having less of them is my
practice.

-Using the explorer on one complex object can save several inspectors
(but beware, it doesn't update automatically).

-Using TracingMessagesBrowser will make browsing senders and and
implementors one window (very nice thing!!).

-Using Tric refactoring browser by Cees de Groot show only selected
categories.

-There are other browsers I never tried which are said to help against
window proliferation.

Cheers,

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net