[Newbies] Re: Re: Why hasn't Smalltalk been wildly accepted?

Michael Kohout mwkohout at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 20:36:44 UTC 2006

Thanks for the tip Klaus.

I'll definitely be able to use this on my desktop mac, but it still
doesn't overcome my problems of getting at the company's oracle
databases.  Maybe when I get home today, I'll dust off my nonworking
plugin and ask for help on the vm list( while the docs for squeak
suffer, all the user's help has been really great ).

Mike Kohout
Developer
www.mnscu.edu