[Newbies] Re: license

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Tue Aug 15 18:53:16 UTC 2006

Esteban,

The simple answer to your question is you are free to do with squeak
anything you want.

The long answer is your mileage may very since I'm not a lawyer and I'm not
giving you any legal advice.  So if you are concerned you should contact a
lawyer.

You would not be the first one to be concerned about the squeakL from apple.
The community working hard to change that and we have made some progress.
The most likely outcome is http://www.opensource.apple.com/apsl/2.0.txt .
But the community was mostly interested in MIT:
http://www.opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php

Read carefully,

I hope that helps!

Ron