[Newbies] Re: license

Esteban Robles Luna esteban.roblesluna at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 00:42:09 UTC 2006

Thanks for the reply.
The only problem I found with squeak is that morphic system is far
away from what a user expect a UI to be. Is there any chance of
implement a MVC with look and feel? I have seen that you can create a
MVC project, but widgets are not like OS widgets.
Another question I have is which is the class that "setup" the
environment. The one who creates the main window.
Esteban

On 8/15/06, Chiara <muralito at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Basically the point is that if you improve the system you should
> > normally
> > give it to the community but nobody will check your harddisk.
> > However if you fix something and help improving squeak then the next
> > time
> > it will be fixed and better :)
>
> Ok, don't worry if I do any usefull tool it will apear in any repository :).
>
> thakns.
>

> --
> Saludos Chiara
>
> "Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding."
> Albert Einstein

Saludos
Esteban