[Newbies] Account association in Squeak

Serdar Sahin squeak at hebux.com
Fri Aug 18 20:37:29 UTC 2006

Hi,

Thank you for your response.. It was clear :)
But I could not understand that how the pier and gjallar keep user
information on the server side or user side.. I will try to understand this.
Maybe i can open a popup window when they are login to the joomla. That
popup can be 0*0 and it can login to pier and gjallar too on the background.
Or kind of this solution.. I will ask to the pier's and gjallar's maillist
too..

Thank you again,