[Newbies] Squeak dev mailing list : advertising or new game ;-)

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Aug 20 16:29:39 UTC 2006

Sorry florent but can you explain what you mean because normally
beginners is a quite friendly place and we really want it to be.
Squeak-dev people can exchange strong point of views on squeak-dev
but new guys can also post there and should not
be afraid. They are WELCOME there too. So do not hesitate!!! :)
The discussions on squeak-dev are important, even if some people do
it in abrupt way, all in all we are always learning something and
this is the most important aspect.

Stef