[Newbies] FFI, pragma and co...

cdrick cdrick65 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 10:19:20 UTC 2006

Hi

As some of us, I'm following the two lists (dev and beginner..) and there is
a long interesting discusion about pragma, FFI, primitive...  but I don't
really know them ;)  exept what I found on wikipedia lol

Can anyone indicate me pointers or maybe simple examples to understant that
better ?
in general for the extension mechanism <   >

This is something I found "strange" when I first see them in smalltalk where
everything is an object ;).
Primitives are objects ?

Thanks in advance

Cédrick

ps: I'm interested in Pragma as it's a kind of metadata as far as I have
understood. But how to use them ?