[Newbies] Changing error message

cdrick cdrick65 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 15:09:19 UTC 2006

really interesting...

If I remember well I've seen Stephan saying that it's not always good
practises tu use exception handling ...

what are the limits ? when to use or when not to use ...

It seems appropriate to me when there is a user entry to control it and
avoid human input error (WAValidationDecoration in seaside uses
WAValidationNotification for the Store example for instance) therwise, I
don't really see...

> So now you can see that if the user does something wrong we handle the
> error.  Notice that the errors are raised up the stack in depositAmount:
> but
> the handler is executed in deposit method.  This is very useful for some
> very interesting but very hard to read hacks.  If someone is interested
> please let me know.

I am :)

Thanks ;)

Cédrick