[Newbies] diffing running images between machines?

Bakki Kudva bakki.kudva at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 14:52:29 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have been developing on 3 machines and I shuttle the images back and
forth as follows.
<workstation(work)> - <laptop> -         <workstation (home)>
<Debian Sarge.......> - <macbookpro>-<Debian Sarge>

This works just fine and the copy just takes a few minutes. However I
was wondering if there was a way to sync up two running images via
rsync like mechanism from within Squeak, considering that squeak map
seems to do some diffing. That should be faster and more elegant.

cheers,
-bakki