[Newbies] PluggableTextMorph

Keith McKay keith at clanmckay.co.uk
Sun Aug 27 16:02:56 UTC 2006

Hi

I'm looking for some advice on setting the margins in a
PluggableTextMorph(PTM) programaticaly. It can be done easily once the PTM
is open in the World by drilling down to the TextMorph and invoking its menu
using the halos, but I would like the option of initialising them, or adding
as an item to a menu of the PTM.

Am I missing something obvious? Should I just use a TextMorph instead?
Hints rather than solutions would be preferable.

Thanks

Keith
Hamilton, Scotland