[Newbies] three button mice on windows and macs

Rainer Keller driverwriter at mac.com
Thu Aug 31 17:09:56 UTC 2006

Hi Bakki,

Oh, I am able to get all three mouse buttons. It is just that middle
and right button are swapped when I use the same image once on the PC
and once on the Mac. And I can even change that if I go to
preferences every time I switch. I just want to find out how I can
avoid that inconvenience :) Basically the default mapping on windows
and mac to the buttons of a 3-button mouse seems to be different, at
least with the mice that I have. Can anyone confirm that with his
mice perhaps or give me pointers where to fix this?

- Rainer