[Newbies] code browser - dead tree version?

Bakki Kudva bakki.kudva at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 17:21:46 UTC 2006

Hi all,

The squeak code browser and whisker browser are great but some times
it is convenient to have a pretty print version of the code on paper
for those occasions when you are sitting under a tree by the Seaside.

Is there some way to pretty print to a .ps file all the code under a
certain class category? I experimented with fileout and print out
commands and the unformatted html files aren't exactly what I had in
mind.

I would very much appreciate any pointers to print utilities. Didn't
see anything on Squeakmap.

Thanks,

bakki