[Newbies] Omnibrowser

Roel Wuyts Roel.Wuyts at ulb.ac.be
Mon Dec 4 07:02:56 UTC 2006

Hello,

a paper was presented at ESUG this year that might help you. I sent
it to you in a private mail to not distribute 415kb on the mailinglist.

Needless to say that if other people need this I can send it too, but
the final version of the paper will soon be available for download
(so only ask it now if you really need it ;-) )