[Newbies] Building Firefox or Gecko into Squeak

andy.burnett at knowinnovation.com andy.burnett at knowinnovation.com
Mon Dec 4 12:06:08 UTC 2006

I think this should probably be filed under "don't' hold your breath"

I find that I am doing more and more of my work in Firefox. And, I would
love to be able to write apps in smalltalk which take advantage of Gecko's
rending abilities.

Is anyone working on combining the two?  Or, if not, are there any plans
to produce a better web browser within Squeak? It doesn't have to be Gecko
based, it is just that it is a nice engine.

Thanks
AB