[Newbies] Stop a script for a second

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Tue Dec 12 03:53:42 UTC 2006

Randy Goldenberg wrote:
> On Thursday December 07, 2006, Ned Konz wrote:
>
>> Could you save the project with the state machine
>> somewhere on the 'net so I could look at it?
>
> Thanks very much for all your work on this.
>
> http://ws.cs.ubc.ca/~randyg/stateTest.001.pr

The problem is that the stateTest object is not something with a useful
"color" property. It is a SketchMorph, whose colors come from the user.
I used a TextEllipse (on the Connectors page); you could use a
Rectangle, Ellipse, Polygon, etc. and it would work. These have an
actual "color" property that does something.

--
Ned Konz
ned at bike-nomad.com
http://bike-nomad.com