[Newbies] Win32 OS functions

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Dec 22 14:48:25 UTC 2006

There has been some recent discussion on this topic on the squeak-dev
mailing list. You may want to join that list for the more technical
questions.

In a nutshell, Squeak does not currently support callbacks from primitives,
but other mechanisms are available. For example, you can signal a Squeak
Semaphore from a primitive to notify a waiting Process that something
has happened.

Dave