[Newbies] Absolute newbie :: Creating a GUI application

Enrico Donelli enrico.donelli at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 09:46:08 UTC 2006

Hi all, I'm completely new to Squeak and Smalltalk, but very
interested in learning something about it.
The best way to learn a development environment, is to develop a
simple application, I need a simple GUI application with data
management and persistence in database (sort of very basic ERP), and
so I wanted to take the opportunity to write it in Squeak.

Are there any examples/tutorials about the building of a GUI interface?

Thanks in advance!

--
Enrico Donelli