[SqueakAudio] Re: [Newbies] sound and squeak / siren

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Wed Dec 27 12:00:10 UTC 2006

>> um0 downloads nicely with the squeakmap package loader, but gives me
>> an error during install: can't find EOCD position. what to do?

there's a problem locating a required package. I have to check this up.

currently you should go to this page:
http://www.zogotounga.net/comp/squeak/sqgeo.htm

and follow point (2) so you will have the packages already cached in a
local /sm folder. then the installation should proceed smoothly.

please let me know of any trouble.

> I don't know what um0 is and I don't see it in squeakmap. What is it?

muO (or µO) is an environment for experimental musical composition.
still in developement but already fun enough I believe.

Stef