[Newbies] Newbieology

cdrick cdrick65 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 14:28:13 UTC 2006

Uhmm. To me, there are several kinds of newbie and my newbiness is more on
computer science in general as I start to know squeak a bit. That's why I
find more approriate to post general questions (like XML processing) here
instead of the dev list where subjects are very sharp and where people will
probably find trivial all sax and dom related problem and where I might have
had a response like use a SAX parser and instead here I have more
comprehensible response that can be used by others too (Also, I'd like to
thanks you Ron for your time on this list on a lot of points ;) ).

I think here the difference mainly comes from the fact I use squeak as a dev
envrionment without using etoys at all as all projects (.pr) stuff... and
one other list may be too much ;)

see you

Cédrick

Hi John,