[Newbies] Plain file editing

Kyle Hamilton aerowolf at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 02:17:49 UTC 2006

You have just described the problems with WebDAV... but the WebDAV
group found a way to deal with the limitations.  Which even works well
with revision management systems.  (There is a DAV server available in
SqueakMap, though I haven't yet checked to see if it can handle
sending the entire implementations of class and instance variables.)

itsme213: There is a fairly complete vi-type implementation available
on SqueakMap.  I'm not sure what environment you're most familiar
with.

-Kyle H