[Newbies] Re: basicFormat method missing in SHTextStylerST80?

Mark Aufflick mark-st at aufflick.com
Mon Jul 3 07:05:34 UTC 2006

BTW, the line quoted is from PluggableSVIShoutMapMorph>>preStyleText.
If I replace basicStyle: with unstyledTextFrom: (the only method
listed in the 'converting' catgory of SHTextStylerST80's instance
methods) the browser will launch, but I don't have styled text...

--
Mark Aufflick
 e: mark at pumptheory.com
 w: mark.aufflick.com