AW: [Newbies] API: Control Squaek by Excel

Loew Uwe (DS/EES1) Uwe.Loew at de.bosch.com
Mon Jul 3 12:01:54 UTC 2006

Hello,

Thank you very much for your fast response.
I have a given program (written in squaek) and i want to automate the program from an other program (e.g. Excel). Is it possible to expose interfaces of classes (written in squeak) like it is possible with MS-COM or CORBA or do i have to write an adapter (maybe via TCP/IP?) for such reasons. I want to automate this program (call Squeak methods) with an other program written in VB6, and i wanted to know if there is any simple way to 'communicate' with squaek programs.
Thanks

Best regards
Uwe Löw
Tel.: +49 711 811-45743   Fax: +49 711 811-31800   uwe.loew at de.bosch.com