[Newbies] Will EToys Teach Me to Program in Squeak?

David Mitchell david.mitchell at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 16:51:31 UTC 2006

I would recommend:
http://smallwiki.unibe.ch/botsinc/

It really isn't a book about "robots", but you control onscreen robots
(turtle graphics) in lots of the examples.

I've seen the book in various Borders, but you can most easily get it
online. Good intro to fundamental programming concepts. There isn't a
lot of intro to computers curriculum for eToys. This book even has a
chapter that introduces eToys (at the end). Sample chapters and
downloads online.
It has a chapter that introduces eToys