[Newbies] Squeak/eToys manual?

John Kershaw lists at kershaw.org
Sat Jul 8 22:26:48 UTC 2006

Oh. My. I CANNOT believe I missed that.

Sometimes things are just staring you in the face.

Thanks - and thanks for the step-by-step tutorial, otherwise I STILL might
not've got it. Are there any other tutorials around at the approx level of
the 'steer a car' tutorial on the Squeakland site? I'd love to work through
a bunch of similar 'learn this feature' recipes.

John.