[Newbies] Re: >> implementation

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Mon Jul 10 05:46:33 UTC 2006

Hi Math,

on Sun, 09 Jul 2006 23:42:28 +0200, you wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was reading code when I find several implementation of #>> selector.

You have perhaps seen that in a recent 3.9 image?

> But they all have the same body. (Except for Integer).

You can switch on the preference to show annotation panes in browsers,
then you'd see that the methods (except for CArray and Integer) are indeed
the same code+version: there's only one #>> method "propagated" by the
traits system.

> So why?

Hope that helps.

/Klaus