[Newbies] Animation "Ticking" Frequency, Animations That Don't Loop.

Greg Smith brucegregory at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 11 14:27:08 UTC 2006

GentleSqueakerFolk:

I'm beginning to understand the fundamentals of Squeak animation, but
need to know how to create something other than an animation that
loops.  How does one set up a branching series of animations that
occur, on demand, one after a mouse click here, and another after a
mouse click there - or, still another after the last animation
plays?  How do you trigger an animation to play only once?  How can I
set the "frames per second", (ticking frequency), of my animation?

Thanks,

Greg Smith