[Newbies] Where should I comment on squeakvm.org?

Kyle Hamilton aerowolf at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 19:51:20 UTC 2006

Where should I put a comment about squeakvm.org (specifically the
Win32 compiliation directions)?  On Windows 2000, the place to add the
GNU tools to your PATH environment variable is System Properties,
Advanced tab, Environment Variables... (middle of the window) button.
After you change it, reboot.  On Windows XP, the place is System
Properties, Advanced tab, Environment Variables... (bottom left of the
window).  You don't have to reboot on XP to have it take effect, but
you do need to open a new cmd.exe window to have the new setting work
for that new process.

-Kyle H