[Newbies] Key Combination to Switch to the Next/Previous Window?

David Corking lists at dcorking.com
Sat Jul 15 04:40:27 UTC 2006

On 7/15/06, David Shaffer <cdshaffer at acm.org> wrote:

> > Which reminds me, is there a way to get a list of windows, including
> > collapsed ones? (That is, similar to the window menu in most X window
> > managers.)

> Shift click on the "world".

Perfect - thanks!

Does anyone know if the X team at MIT had a working Smalltalk in their
lab?  It is starting to look that way?

Perhaps I can get away with asking if my other X favourites - sloppy
focus and multiple desktops - are in Squeak?

> <ShamelessPlug>Also if you want something more like a task bar have a
> look at the Taskbar package:
>
> http://www.cs.westminster.edu/~shaffer/Smalltalk/WindowList.html

Quite right to be shameless.  It looks great and should be popular ...
except here (sorry,  I may be the only computer user in the 21st
century who doesn't appreciate taskbars.)