[Newbies] inserting images with Seaside

Thomas Keller thokeller at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 21:12:10 UTC 2006

David,
I figured it out, thanks to your deduction that it was a path problem. But
since I'd set '/seaside' as an alias, I had to give '../photo.jpg' as the
path I.e., I had to direct the browser to look in the document Root not the
aliased path to my image with the ../ relative path prefix. Anyway, thanks
for your help.

Tom Keller

--
Tom