[Newbies] Re: Colored text in a Transcript?

Bert Freudenberg bert at impara.de
Fri Jul 28 10:02:05 UTC 2006

No, Transcript does not support colored text. It uses a string
internally - what you see on screen is only the view, whereas the
Transcript (an instance of TranscriptStream) is only the model.

Of course, with a bit of effort, TranscriptStream *could* be made to
use a Text internally. See attachment ;-)

- Bert -