[Newbies] Re: translateFrom:to:table:

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Sat Jul 29 06:12:04 UTC 2006

On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 20:49:13 +0200, Mathieu wrote:

> Hi thomas,
>
> You can find some sender of it by right click -> more.. -> senders of it

And there is a way to avoid stinkin' right-click: in any text, select the
text of a selector (including its arguments) and do cmd-m and cmd-n :) For
example, in a browser with the class definition template (Object subclass:
#NameOfSubclass ...) do select from subclass: to category: and see what I
mean.

> So you can understand how people use it.

Yes, one of the best ways to come to use to Smalltalk/Squeak.

/Klaus