[Newbies] object siblings and duplicates

Rita Freudenberg rita at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Thu Jun 1 10:22:00 UTC 2006

On 31 May 2006 at 15:46, Sandy Saline wrote:

Hi Sandy,

at the Squeakland Homepage there are some Projects from Scott Wallace

http://www.squeakland.org/school/middle.html

The one about Multi-instance Simulations explains  the differences between "duplicates" and
"siblings" as follows:

Duplicates start out identical but evolve separately.
Siblings remain genetically linked, and will share code and vriable-names.

Bye,

Rita