[Newbies] Traditional Chinese characters in Squeak

bruno galmar yshan_tw at yahoo.fr
Tue Jun 13 08:56:58 UTC 2006

Hi Hilaire and Yoshiki,

About the fonts: Now I have no response to give you Yoshiki. I will have a look.

About translations and gathering squeak users in Taiwan: Thanks to Hilaire I started to contact people in Taiwan. As a new foreigner in this country, I do not know many people!  I hope that some Taiwanese squeak users  will  be interested in the translation part of the work.

Thanks for your attention!

Bruno / Shan

http://mail.yahoo.fr Yahoo! Mail