[Newbies] About nabble

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Sun May 7 17:53:15 UTC 2006

Le 7 mai 06 à 12:32, stéphane ducasse a écrit :

> hi
>
> I realized that the admin of the list was not automatically part of
> the list.... :).
> I have a question. Someone told me that the beginner list could be
> read via nabble but I could not find it.

I already register the list with gmane.org

--                                                         oooo
Dr. Serge Stinckwich                                     OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##