[Newbies] complete newbie

Chuck Smith chsmith at xmission.com
Mon May 8 13:16:15 UTC 2006

Hi, I have a large group of students that along with me have never programed in any langauge.  We would like to start learning with squeak and have purchased the bot inc. book.  And have started there.  Where do we go from here.  We would like to write programs that help teach learning to play musical instruments.

The program would listen to a player and show on a meter how much they were off by red yellow or green.

Would any one be interested in giving us a path that would allow us to learn how to do this?

Thanks

Chuck Smith