[Newbies] complete Newbie

Chuck Smith chsmith at xmission.com
Mon May 8 14:45:25 UTC 2006

Thanks for the respnse.  We will go to etoys. But we are looking for the ability to have the computer actually hear sound not key board input.

There is a software program called rossette stone that listen to you speak in a langauge and shows you on a meter how close you are to the correct sounds.

For example, if you are learning Japanese as a secound langauge then you can practice your speaking to the computer and it will show you on a meter how good or bad your speech is so you can little bit by little bit work to perfection.

I saw this and thought we can do the same for learning to play musical insrtruments.

Where is the best place to get help with etoys?  I have looked at the website and they have lots of samples and I have gone through the tutorial there.  But where do you get more in depth help.  I can't seem to find any step by step after the first tutorials.

Can you help?

Thanks,

Chuck Smith