[Newbies] crossSum

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed May 10 09:00:22 UTC 2006

What I suggest also is to write SUnits to document the behavior of
your program.
You will see that when the bar of the test runner will be green after
a large change, you
will get a really powerful feeling.

I wrote the chapter Sunit Explained only for people starting.
In 3.9 there is a reallllllly cool SUnit browser.

Stef