[Newbies] Re: A morph tutorial

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Fri May 12 12:21:49 UTC 2006

Davide Arrigo a écrit :
> Hi all I'm an Italian newbie.
> I had some great difficult in morph programming, there's not enough documents
> on it and I don't understand how to build a simple user interface in Squeak.
> Is There somewhere a complete tutorial (or a book to buy) with some example to
> begin to get out simple UI?

Hi Davide,

if you read french, there is some tutorials about using Morph for UI here :
http://community.ofset.org/wiki/Programmation_d%27IHM_avec_les_Morph

This is the work of Alain Plantec.

--                                                         oooo
Dr. Serge Stinckwich                                     OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##