[Newbies] [Q] Smalltalk book with Squeak

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun May 21 08:20:01 UTC 2006

Have a look at the video on my web page
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/Videos/

I think that using Smalltalk you can really deeply understand OOP. I
realized that lot of a my students which know java, still learn a lot
when following my lectures on OOP. This is the sad aspect of OOP
everybody can teach it (in a not so well
way) or understand it. Now to deeply understand it, using the
inspector, debugger of Smalltalk is great.

To learn Squeak I suggest you to pick a small project and do it and
ask question.

I like Smalltalk by Example.

Stef