[Newbies] Magritte default single option

math su mathieusuen at yahoo.fr
Fri May 26 22:09:00 UTC 2006

Hello,

>From my prevous problem I could be able to ssolve itwith Magritte Framwork.
So I see a good implementation of Visitor pattern.

But reading the exercises I block on a question. I don't know how to set
the default single option.
After halting de acceptMagritte selector on MASingleOptionDescription I
couldn't find where my componant is render and where the default option
is set.

So if somone how to do it I will be happy to know it.

Thanks