[Newbies] Help! SqueakE Vat to E Vat Negotiation Trace

Natalie Threadingham n.threadingham at ntlworld.com
Sun May 28 00:04:07 UTC 2006

Hi
Hoping someone can help me.  I have been looking at the SqueakE Vat to E Vat Negotiation Trace as the entire paragraph of code has been given to me as a puzzle to solve and it has only been through endless searching on the web that I have discovered this title fits to this page of code.  I not mathematically inclined and do not understand programming or anything like that which is why I need some help.  What does it all mean?  What does it create?  Can anyone please help me?
Many thanks
Natalie