[Newbies] communication with serial port

Ken G. Brown kbrown at mac.com
Fri Nov 3 18:43:13 UTC 2006

>Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 22:13:44 -0500
>From: Benjamin Schroeder <benschroeder at acm.org>
>Subject: Re: [Newbies] communication with serial port
>
>Hi Ned, everyone,
>
><snip>
>Please post any questions, thoughts, problems, etc.
>
>Thanks,
>Benjamin Schroeder

In rooting around my squeak-dev archives I found this message from John McIntosh that mentions extended serial support. And on his www site <http://homepage.mac.com/WebObjects/FileSharing.woa/66/wo/4XP0BYBpP9D4dDvW.1/0.2.1.2.26.31.97.1.35.0.1.1.1?user=johnmci&fpath=experimental&templatefn=FileSharing.html> there is a SerialExtendedUnixPlugin.bundle.zip.
I do not know anything more about it.

   Ken