[Newbies] Plotting x-y data within Squeak

Matthias Berth matthias.berth at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 7 19:25:08 UTC 2006

Might be instructional to use etoys for that, along the lines of

  http://www.squeakland.org/pdf/poster/graphbooklet.pdf

Use the screen as your plotting area. Position a morph to the x,y
coordinate and let it "stamp" itself for every point. This is not so
easy when you want to plot some pre-computed list, or when it's hard
to translate values to pixels. But when you can plot points as soon as
the values are created, it's nice and very direct.

Matthias