[Newbies] Disappointed

Andrew Burton darkbeast at darkbeast.com
Wed Nov 8 06:10:56 UTC 2006

Jeff wrote:
> I'm pretty disappointed with this list at the moment.

For what it's worth: I wish I could help you.

At the moment, I'm pretty puzzled/stumped by Squeak myself.  I started
getting into this in an attempt to wrap my head around Croquet by
wrapping my head around Squeak.  At the moment I've had to go back and
start over by wrapping my head around Smalltalk.  (Which isn't even
talking about real life stuff; trying to learn Smalltalk while working
with PHP and Perl during the day is a great way to forget everything
you've learned the night before.)

I've just about got objects down, and hopefully will get to the
Wonderland stuff this weekend.  If I find anything useful regarding
keyboard controls, I'll be sure to post!  (Though, I get the feeling
you're likely to figure it out before I even start on Wonderland.)

Good luck.

--
Andrew Burton
tuglyraisin at aol.com